Custom Transplants for Professional Growers
Custom grown to fit your crop plan
Early to late season availability
How it works: You decide what transplants we grow for you based on your own crop plan. You choose the varieties, the dates you want your transplants ready, and we will do the rest.
- A 50% deposit is required, payment in full due at pick up.
- Grower must provide their own seed, which must be certified organic. Contact for approval if a variety is not available organically.
- If you plan to order onions, shallots, leeks please do so before January 15th.
- Other Spring crops please submit order forms by February 1st.
- Space is limited and we will grow plants on a first come first served basis.
- We can help calculate seed quantities needed.
- We will grow your transplants with utmost care, if there are any issues with germination we will contact you ASAP.
We are offering Japanese Paper Pot Transplanter rentals and the option to have your alliums started in the special trays. $30 for a half day, buy ten trays get a free full day use of the transplanter. The two of us planted 5 200ft beds in just a couple hours this spring. It does require good bed preparation.
CONTACT BELOW FOR ORDER FORM, and other questions.